We all know that girls love make-up! So it's no surprise that beauty boxes are becoming more popular.
I have been kept from this innovative idea that seems to be creeping up from nowhere and fast becoming a popular way to try out new make-up, beauty products and brands.
The only ones that I have looked into are Glossybox and Birchbox. It can be a monthly subscription or a pre-paid plan. A box costs £10 a month with a little for p&p.
You get the chance to receive 5 products that are anything related to beauty and make-up, some are full size others are mini versions. However, this is a good idea because then if you like it you can buy the bigger version or if your skin reacts you haven't wasted money on a big bottle.
Also helps if you are living the student lifestyle. I know that most students find it hard with money so this could be the best for girls who love make up and products but find it difficult to be able to afford their usual stuff (which sometimes can be really expensive!!!)
If anybody knows of anymore please feel free to comment and let us know.
I am thinking of subscribing to Glossybox!
I have just found an article that Allure think are the best 8 sampling services to try.
I'm subscribed to both Glossybox and Birchbox. It's like getting a surprise gift in the post! :-)
ReplyDeleteI signed up to both last night to see what they are like. They seem pretty good and are both in the top 8 of an article ive read! See which ones better.
ReplyDeleteI cant wait for them to come :)