Heyy guyss!!
So my friend and I have both been wanting to dip dye our hair for a long time now.
On a day like today when the sun isn't really shining and there's not much going on a girly shopping day is a must.
Me and my friends were in Boots and looking at the high dye, when we came across L'oreal Preference dip dye. Now from the box (pic posted below) you can clearly see that her hair is two different colours. The look that we were trying to achieve was for me to have my tips quite blonde; my friend just wanted her to be lighter, similar to the girl on the box.
Now I know that not every colour turns of the same as what is shown. But a similar colour would be preferable.
The instruction tell you the amount of time to leave it on for the desirable colour. 45 mins for blonde and 25 mins for a lighter browny/ blonde.
For me the results were not as expected and I'm quite disappointed with the outcome.
The product costs £6.99, not salon price but still expect it to be near salon professional.
As you can see it hasn't really took. (the light is slightly bad) its more of a reddy/ gingery looking colour.
Not the blonde look like I was after.
Anybody got any recommendations for effective dip dye??


No comments:
Post a Comment