Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Everyone needs a little sun..

This is my first post so I hope you guys enjoy!

We've found ourselves nearly half way through June and I can honestly say that I haven't even had the opportunity to go out and sun bathe with all my girlies. The sun has made an appearance on a few occasions but I've found them to be when I've been at work (sad times!)

If you're like me and seem to have very pale skin, I can probably imagine you're regretting not booking a summer holiday to Turkey or Spain. This is where spray tans and self-tanning products take center stage.

I, myself, have had a few disasters with tanning myself, the dreaded tangerine/ tango look. However, I happened to be Boots purchasing a few essentials when I came across the 3 for 2 offer they have on (bargain). The offer included some tanning products. I found a No.7 Gradual Tan. It's a body lotion that you apply every day and it contains gentle tanning ingredients, which leaves a natural colour. 
There's no need to exfoliate or anything before hand, just apply!!

Its a bargain at £9.95. 
(I used to pay up to £30 for a self tan before and didn't find it to be half as good as this one!)

Found at Boots, bottle size is 200ml.

Anyone suggest any other gradual tans that are good? 

No comments:

Post a Comment